Thursday, May 14, 2009

Added a new product today !

Earlier in the week I recieved a phone call from a guy who got my name off a
MS related site, MS World.
He had a product he thought I might be interested in. Tough week for me because it has been so busy but I thought I would listen to what he had to say.
Of course, once he mentioned dogs I was all ears. ( like a corgi) I love corgi's because I love their ears.
This product is a custom photo night light and it a great idea.

It was added today with the help of my webdesigner because my brain was mush this week and I couldn't think my way thru it. As always, a portion of the proceeds will go to NMSS and MSF.

This is such a great idea not just for us MSer's but what a wonderful gift to give. It could have baby's picture, a wedding picture, a motivational picture,and of course the doggy. and we all could use a night light.

The product went live today so check it out if you have a chance.

Just a reminder about the shirt contest on the blog ( right column)
and the all the funky cooling items I also just added. I can't wait to start
wearing my cooling vest. ( once the sun comes out, of course) The sun is still sleeping here in the midwest. LOL

Have a great day everybody !

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a Friend !

No comments: