Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tysabri conference call

Today is the Tysabri advocates conference call. We have them every so often.

I thought it was quarterly but it seems to be whenever. May isn't exactly in any quarterly
program I have been part of.
So I will jump on the call and see what is going on.

I am trying to add some links to my website this morning so I'll be listening to some tunes and trying to figure it out. Sometimes a link takes a minute and sometimes I can pull my hair out.
I guess it's a good thing I have alot of hair. LOL
I started to clean the office the other day and now it is back to being a mess. A new shirt order came in ( which has to be folded and put away.) I am expecting another merchandise order later this week. Soon it will look like that I Love Lucy episode when they moved and all you saw was a maze of boxes.
I have to get this place cleaned up soon or my house guests will be sleeping in the backyard.
Mark uses the guest room when he packs for a trip so his suitcase is always on the bed.

He leaves for Sweden on Saturday so I am going to get all the laundry done by Wednesday so he can think his way thru packing for this trip. It's hard to travel to other countries and know what to pack.
His cell phone rang first thing this morning. I was sleeping. One of these days I'm going to answer it. He has an obnoxious ring so I jumped out of bed. We need to get him a catchy tune. Can you see it now? He is in a meeting with the EU and it starts playing So What. LOL

Mine played So What but he asked me to change it. He said my ring tone hould reflect my personality. He suggested Walking on sunshine and so the change was made.
I can't imagine what people think about his ringtone if he thinks it's reflects their personality. His is boring. And he's not boring.

Have a good day everybody.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a Friend !

1 comment:

Libby said...

geez, cathy...if it was mine, i'd have "if you don't like it, i don't care" by cinderella!