Thursday, May 28, 2009

MSF Ambassador

Yesterday was the first conference call for the newly appointed MSF Ambassadors.

MSF is the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation. They are a great organization who focuses on
those of us with Multiple Sclerosis.
They have the MSF Cruise for a Cause which is the event I went on to the Caribbean last February. A great time. Met lots of MSer's and made some wonderful friends.

This is a new program for MSF. There are 10 Ambassadors nationwide and our role is
really still being defined. I am looking forward to this program. I am very active in the
MS community and I believe there are so many things being overlooked for people with MS.

I have an advocacy goal which I will share with you later but I really feel like we can make a difference in the MS community.
I know, for one, my community is so non handicapped accessible so I plan to tackle that project. I will be meeting with support groups and neurologists and people with MS to find out their concerns.

I am honored to be a part of this program and I thank you MSF for giving me this opportunity.

Mark is coming home today. In case you don't have a camera attached to your computer I am dancing around the room with delight. Ooops I almost trampled on a dog !!! LOL
Only I could have a dog with two left feet.
Mark is coming home from Sweden today. I kept asking him to bring me home some swedish fish but we have come to the conclusion that Swedish fish are an American thing and I don't think the Swedes were too happy about this fish.
Yesterday was such a busy day that Mark and I have been emailing each other on our blackberry's just to keep up with each other. I got an email from him at 3 am my time that said he was still looking for a swedish fish. No, honey Swedsih Fish are jelly candies.
Please please please don't bring me home a stinky fish from Sweden.


Have a great day everybody.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a Friend !

1 comment:

Libby said...

eeeeeewww...would they let him bring a stinky fish home on the plane??
i got my beautiful green ms bear today!! he's so soft! thanks!