Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thanks for the business

Hi Everybody,

When I got home from the NMSS conference in Chicago I had seven orders waiting for me.
Wow ! I really appreciate the business and the support.
Unfortunately, when someone purchases from my Amazon link they become the customer
of Amazon. And while a portion of the proceeds goes to the NMSS and/ or MSF I don't have the customer information.
So, I can't say Thank You like I do with my products like the shirts, bracelet etc.
So if you are one of those people who made a purchase in the past week thru my amazon link
send me an email so I can say Thanks.
The shirts will go out tomorrow. Amazon is showing most of their orders have shipped.

Thanks again, everybody. I really love building this business.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

No comments: