Friday, November 21, 2008

Nice email

Today I got an email from a woman who has been following my
blog. It made my day. She thanked me for sharing my life so
publicly and honestly. I don't have the most exciting life but I
am determined to have a full life.
It was nice that someone is reading my blog and even better
that they were enjoying it.
It took me some time to get the courage to start but now I am
really enjoying it. It is a great release for me to write and even if it
is so public it still feels good.

Mark is on his way home from Europe. He called from the airport.
Believe it or not his luggage is with him. Generally, we wait for
United Airlines to deliver it but not this time. Yeah, no midnight
luggage delivery !!
I just had a glass of champagne so I'm feeling a little like I am going to
tilt over so this will be short. I'm such a cheap date. One glass and I'm
done for the night.
Oh, the dogs are barking. Which means Mark is home. gotta go ....

Have a great day everybody ! I would love to hear from you.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

No comments: