Monday, November 24, 2008

getting ready for holiday

We are all packed and ready to hit the road first thing in the morning.
We are headed to Pittsburgh to visit Mark's mom for Thanksgiving.
It is about a 10 hour drive not counting bathroom breaks,meals, traffic
etc.
We are both very excited. We dropped the dogs off at the kennel aka
the sheltie rescue. Noelle seems to be so insecure lately. They were
both so exhausted because we had some errands to run and they ran
themselves silly.
We woke up to "a dusting of snow" which means 5-6 inches. Oops ! I think
you guys blew the forecast. I can't wait to see what we wake up to
tomorrow because they are predicting that same "dusting of snow."
It was one of those heavy, wet snows. It was like scooping up lumpy mashed
potatoes.
When we get back home I go for my 23rd infusion of Tysabri. I'll be ready for
it and probably needing it badly.
The Packers game is on so I'll finish watching it before I go to bed and throw
the last things in my suitcase.. I'm pooped and ready for a good nights sleep.


Have a good one everybody

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

No comments: