Monday, September 14, 2009

The Pack Won-yippee

The Packers won their first game of the season last night. Yippee !

And they beat the Bears, doublie yippee !

Ok, all my Chicago friends, ya know I don't get to rub it in very often.

The Packers and The Bears are arch rivals / enemies so this was a big win
for them.
I think with the continuing Brett Favre crap the team really needed a big win and they sure got it.

What started as a boring game with no scores turned into an exciting last minute come
from behind win.

Good going guys.

I'm trying to get caught up on so much stuff today. The business stuff, articles I have to write,
expense reports, a power point presentation, plus laundry, cooking cleaning, husband, two dogs, the trash, exercise, relax. Sheesh I am exhausted just thinking about it.

My to do list is getting shorter so I am making progress, I just keep adding to the list.

Slowly but surely I will get it all done.

Have a great day everybody. Somebody take a nap for me !

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a Friend !

1 comment:

Libby said...

yay packers! & boo favre! good luck today cathy! i still feel super weak from my sept 1st infusion, not using my walker, in the wheelchair again! but i'm still doing exerciises, & still gonna stick with ty...it's just depressing! had a bone density last week, & i'm doing good on that...also had an mri last wk...they found a "node" on my thyroid, so i'm getting an ultrasound on that...am gaining a pound a week, now i'm at 94 lbs! woohoo! i guess drinking a glass of whole milk & carnation instant breakfast helps...and we saw my daughter's ultrasound last night, & it's a healthy grandson! oh! so much going on!!