Monday, February 2, 2009

Multiple Sclerosis MS Walk


I recently sent out information to our family and friends about supporting us in the years

MS Walk.

We decided to have a team for our new company.

Our invite read as follows:

Team http://www.themsshoppe.com/ is doing our first MS Walk.
If you are local, please join our team and if you are not
able to walk it, hang with us. Dogs Welcome !!
Sunday, April 26, 2009

Please consider sponsoring us.
You can access our page online by going to
http://www.themsshoppe.com,/ go to my blog,
and in the top left corner is the link
to the NMSS site and our personal page.
Or if you prefer, you can mail us a check made
payable to NMSS.
We need your support for this very important event.



As most of you know, I am living proof of what
research and research dollars can do for someone with MS.
My wheelchair now sits in the living room
collecting dust and I skied for the first time in my life
and I did it standing.
We also realize that I may not be able to get out of bed
tomorrow, or walk down the stairs.
That is the nature of this hideous disease that stops over
400,000 people from moving !

Every Step Counts and
Every Dollar Makes A Difference.
Yours might be the dollar that finds the cure.


Cathy & Mark Riechers




Tell a Friend!

4 comments:

Herrad said...

Hello Cathy,

Good luck with the MS walk hope you raise alot of money for research.

Love,
Herrad
ps my partner/carers blog
http://screamingrichie.blogspot.com/

Libby said...

Hey Cathy!! at the moment, i cant donate, but hope so bad that i can get in on the local ms walk here...with my scooter, of course!

Cathy said...

Herrad,

Thanks for the support. I will also be adding your blog to my list. Your both are very strong.

Cathy said...

Libby,

I wanted to show everybody what I was doing to raise money and awareness. I am a firm believer in sharing good ideas. You know the best idea is a stolen idea. haha ! I've stolen a few myself.