Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A bad day with Multiple Sclerosis

Today I woke up feel the worst I have felt in a long time.

I feel like a truck has crashed thru my front door and run me over.

It has been a long time since I have had to deal with the infamous MS Fatigue and it has hit me really hard today.

This is the second time I have written this post becausethe first one didn't save properly.

I just lied on the bed with my legs up ( which always helps me) and put my healthytoes on so my feet and calveswill feel better. Healthytoes, if you haven't been to my website, aretoe stretchers and make my legs feel better after only 15 minutes. They are painful to put on ( which kind oftells you how bad of shape yourfeet really are in ) but the temporary pain far outweighs the results.

I do feel like I want to take a nap. I slept for 8 hours last night but I still feel tired.
The dogs are already napping so I maybe I will wake them up so they can join me in my bed. Sleeping in their bed always makes me sneeze. haha !

Have a great day everybody and I'll write more soon. As soon as I can put a sentence together
properly.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

No comments: