Monday, October 5, 2009

Tysabri day

Just got home from the hospital from my Tysabri treatment. I think it is number 34. whatever and who cares.

I feel good. Didn't sleep well last night and I am seriously thinking about taking a nap. Have to be awake for the big game tonight.

Every TV station has a pre game show on already and it is only noon.
Good grief. I'll be glad when it is over. Hopefully they will take Favre out in the 1st qtr and then we can all just watch good football without the whining.

I making a lasagna for dinner. Yummy. Mark is picking up a salad.

All the orders went out this morning so I now I can concentrate on getting back to the paperwork nightmare of running a business. LOL

I have a bunch of new product I wanted to add to the website but I'm not sure today is the best day. Maybe tomorrow.

Sweatshirts are selling well. Than kyou for your support. I opened the box and couldn't get over how soft they were. I wanted to find the biggest size and put it on like a snuggie. Today is the perfect day for a sweatshirt. Icky and cold and feels like it is going to rain, again.

Have a great day everybody.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a Friend !

No comments: