Monday, October 19, 2009

Tysabri conference

This past weekend I attended the Biogen Idec Patient Advocates conference in Chicago.

To say it was an experience would be an understatement. It was the MOST amazing MS event I have ever attended. To be surrounded by so many positive people and recieve so much support was a thrill.

We had training in perfecting our speeches and presentation skills. Everything was put on video so we could play it back and learn from it. And boy did we learn. Thanks Jeff, you are spectacular.
When someone professional is critiquing your presentation it is so nice to be among people who are equally supportive.
I learned so much and my presentation will be better than ever now.

This was the frst time I gave my speech by memory, no script just a few notes scribbled on a paper. I spoke from the heart and it was amazing.
My confidence level soared thru the roof and I can't wait to give another speech.

We learned how to stand, where to put our arms and what to do with our hands and voices to get our message across.

Thank You Biogen Idec for this amazing event. for your patience and support. For me personally, Sunday morning when I wasn't feeling well and you were all so concerned.
And for everybody trying to fix my cane, which developed MS, while I was there. haha !
The cane lost a foot and nobody in Chicago could find one so we fixed how every man would fix it. Duct Tape !


Made alot of new friends and can't wait til next year.

I am so proud to be affiliated with such a magnificent company, Biogen Idec and especially blessed to be taking Tysabri.

Have an amazing day everybody !

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a Friend !

No comments: