Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cold be gone

So I am finally starting to feel better.

This cold really knocked me off my feet and flat on my back in bed.

It has been a very long time since I have had a cold but as all you MS ers know it doesn't take much to throw your MS into a tizzy.

On bad days my legs feel like they weigh 100 pounds. With a cold they felt like they weighed 1000 pounds each.
I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnnel.

Thank you all for the emails offering encouragment and "cold tips".
some were very funny and I am sure that was the intention to make me laugh.

The dogs have been attached to me. It is awfully cute how a dog knows when you are not feeling well.
I would lay down for a nap and wake up with two fur balls cuddled up with me.

Thanks kiddo's. I wish Mark was home but maybe it is a good thing he is not. No risk of him getting sick also.

I had an appetite yesterday but not so much today. Oh well, I needed to lose a few pounds anyway. LOL

Have a great day everybody. If you don't feel well, please stay home.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a Friend !

1 comment:

Libby said...

cathy, an infection DOES take everything out of ms'rs, doesnt it?