Thursday, October 29, 2009

The craziness continues

Yesterday I was finally starting feel better. Went to my personal trainer and tried a bunch of new stuff.
I like learning new things. This cold has created some breathing problems and asthma related issues but we managed to get a good workout and I was walking so well.

I tried to get caught up on a few things around the house without wearing myself out.
I got some laundry done ( so I could be ready for the massive load Mark will be bringing home tonight from France)
Got some orders out so I was caught up with the business. I still have to make a bracelet though.

The sweatshirts will be here next week. yeah !

I was feeding the dogs their dinner when I dropped the tub of dog food. So where did it land?
On my foot or my toes to be exact.
Instant bruising and swelling and I could hardly stand. My strong leg of course.
I struggled thru feeding the furballs and it dawned on me that my toes had indeed broken.

I grabbed an ice pack and made use of my walker by elevating my foot.
I sat there as my foot swelled bigger and became different shades of blue and purple.

By morning I could hardly walk on it but you know I didn't have a choice. They are broken and there is nothing anybody can do.

Shoes should be fun in the next few days. At least I won't be walking at Lambeau Field on Sunday.
I'm almost afraid to leave the desk. Who knows what will happen?
I think now that I am feeling better I will hit the halloween candy. Nothing like a kit kat to make you feel better. LOl

Have a great day everybody

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a Friend !

4 comments:

Diane J Standiford said...

Kit Kat to cure Pup Dog fed on feet. I love it! LOL

Diane J Standiford said...

Shoot, screwed that punch line---FEED on FEET, dang these MS fingers of mine! I need a Kit Kat bar now.

liz said...

Ocuh! I know that feeling! Just a quick note to say Hi and hope you feel better soon. (by the way, just had my 1st Tysabri treatment, Hope it makes me start feeling like you so I can have more productive days!)

Herrad said...

Hi Cathy,
Hope your foot heals soon.
Came by to say hello and wish you a good Halloween weekend.
Love,
Herrad