Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hip Hip hooray

My hip seems to be heading in the right direction.

I was shocked but then again not when my Dr said it could take a MONTH for my hip to heal. Yikes !

The exercises they gave me as part of physical therapy seem to be working. Sleep is still a challenge because my hip just doesnt want to get in a comfortable position which makes it difficult to roll over.

Today I was able to take a few steps on the stairs like a normal person. Up til this morning I was doing baby steps but today I was able to bring my leg down an entire step plus put some weight on my right leg.
Thats huge ! I was so excited.

Today I am also going to get my hair done. Had to cancel twice so Im looking a little gray. Thanks for your understanding Tracy !

Had a nice breakfast, exercised, played with the dogs and now shower..

Then more inventory, crazy vendor problems to resolve and helping the "best dam customers in the world" in our business.

Have a great day everybody ! SMILE it makes people wonder what you are up to

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/


Tell a Friend !

No comments: