Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cupcakes be gone

For Mark's birthday I purchased Georgetown Cupcakes.

We are not traditional people and rarely have a sheet cake for a birthday. Ususally we get a cheesecake or a carrot cake but I kept hearing about how wonderful these cupcakes were so I decided to splurge and buy a dozen to celebrate his birthday.

So a splurge they were. They are expensive and then add shipping on top of that but WOW these were the best cupcakes, cakes, cheesecakes I have ever eaten.

I have to believe they were extremely fattening but wow they were good.

Mark has been out of town and it was poor planning on my part to hve leftovers after he was gone. Oh darn, poor me I had to eat the leftovers.

So the last one was consumed yesterday. chocolate with a chocolate cream inside it. didnt expect the chocolate inside and well lets just say it got messy.

I ended up with chocolate all over my face.

Happy belated birthday Mark..sorry we couldnt spend it to together

Have a great day everybody

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/


Tell a Friend !

No comments: