Monday, November 9, 2009

Our weekend

Saturday we ran a bunch of errands including going to the grocery store. Mark also fixed a bunch of stuff around the house. Yippee !

Sunday morning we decided to do the power shop thing and went to the outlet mall before the Packers game ( which I could have missed )
I was feeling good so I brought the walker but only used it in one store. Otherwise I just used my cane. Which was quite a site wth my broken toe. haha !
I was proud of myself. I tend to analyze things so much that my fear of falling exists when I am sitting. I didn't fall, I hardly wobbled. Other than the good leg and its broken toe causing some pain.

I am such a bargain shopper. It is usually hard for me to find pants so when I do I will buy what I find. Walking into a store and finding an 8 Tall is hard but there is a store in the outlet mall I can usually find a pair. Sunday I found three pairs and the total came to under $20.00. woohoo ! Under $7.00 each. I was so excited.

Saturday we bought a Wii for ourselves as a holiday gift. It should arrive shorty. I can't wait.
I have heard there are programs that are wonderful for people with MS.
If you have a Wii, I really want to hear from you. Which programs do you like? Etc.

The Packers game sucked. I can't even talk about it.

I just did my workout from my personal trainer. The more I work with her, the harder the exercises become. This batch is really difficult. I guess I like that it is hard because it gives me a goal and a challenge. My hips are so sore though.
I could use a massage. Oh Mark, hint hint !

I spent so much time combing thru the dogs that I swear when I opened the trash can I swear it barked. I think I created another dog.

Have a great day everybody.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a Friend !

No comments: