Thursday, July 30, 2009

Post vacation cleanup




Still doing laundry. Although today I ran away from home for a bit to get my nails done.




I lost a nail the other. Just flew off when I was doing laundry found it before the dog did.
Noelle is feeling better but Mark is still having throat problems. We figured we better check that out so he went to the clinic to be tested for H1Ni. He doesn't have a fever just an awfyl sore throat.
The minute they saw him they were convinced he didn't have it so they didn't even test him. He had a strep test and it came back negative. Thank god.
Just posted some pics on my facebook page of our trip. I have so many to choose from.

I did post a bikini shot. I might really regret that one.
Got my Green Bay Packer tickets today. At least we won't have to see Favre. Yeah !
They are really good seats and we are both very excited. Go Pack !
Packing up a few orders and will start to get organized shortly and get the suitcases off the guestbed. In case somebody suddenly stops by.
The pictures of of Mark in Athens, Greece and me wearing my cooling vest in Venice Italy in a water taxi on our way to Murano Island.
Have a great day everybody !
Cathy


No comments: