Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tomorrow I leave for Boston. I will be attending the Advocates Conference with Biogen Idec.
I became a Tysabri advocate with them late last year so this is my first conference. I am looking forward to it.
I will be traveling by myself, which is always scary when you have a disability. Although this is not the first time I have traveled by myself. I traveled on a regular basis when I worked in sales so I know my way around the airports and what to do if I miss my connection but it is a little more daunting because I have a hard time managing my suitcase, a cane, etc. And then my biggest fear is that the airline loses my walker. Well, there is nothing I can do at this point.
I have my IPOD with me so if anything hiccups you'll find me sitting in a corner listening to Josh Groban trying to relax.

No comments: