Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I'm published !!

Recently I was asked to take part in a book project featuring inspirational stories
of people with MS

Well the book was published in early July and is now available at my website
www.TheMSShoppe.com.

http://www.themsshoppe.com/products.iml?mdl=prod_details.mdl&ProductID=513

It is not available at Amazon or any other bookseller, only the publlisher and my website.

It is a beatiful compilation of inspiring stories including mine.
I wrote it and I still cry when I read it. It means alot ofto me. I have
enjoyed reading theother stories andthe emails I have recieved from people who read it. Many thanks.

It is not a secret I am going thru arough patch now with my MS but as most of you know I'm too damn
stubborn to go down without a fight.

Thanks to Liz for including me in your project. I am truly honored to be a part of such fabulous book.

PS Several people have asked me to sign it. Do I just sign my name or some nifty saying?

Have a great day everybody

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com


  

No comments: