Saturday, March 17, 2012

Recovery Soon?

I realized yesterday I have been sick for over 2 months.

Mid January I got a cold, then a bladder infection which caused my kidneys to act up.

Then a major relapse, 15 days of steroids and now another cold. Yikes ! I am falling apart.

I was so weak after steroids this cold has really knocked me off my feet.

This is going to be a relxing weekend for me, at least I'm going try.

I have a new movie from Netflix and I gonna park my rear end on the couch and enjoy.

I figure this was my last chance to do this before my NEW living furniture arrives..Yippee !

I'll let you know what I think of the movie. BTW I watched bridesmaids last weekend. Kinda dumb !
I think the demographicfor that film was a 13 yr old girl. LOL !

Meliisa McCarthy was hilarious and I'm glad she won those awards.

Have a great day everybody !

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/

MS Awareness items, Orange Ribbon items

No comments: