Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Catch Up Day

Today is my catch up day...I am cranking thru soooo much stuff I cant believe it. Finally the steroids
are a positive because I am so full of energy and my " to do" list is shrinking

Dont get me wrong my "to do" list is incredibly long but I am making a huge dent in it.
Plus all the housework I'm getting done. Yippee ! I love housework.

Tomorrow is my last steroid day and I am so ready for it to be over. I am not happy with the
results though because I still cant walk well.

Trying to be patient before I call my doctor because I know it takes some time to feel better
after steroids. So I'll wait. I have a movie from netflix and a ton of magazines so I'm going to wait
it out parked on the couch. haha !

Business is so crazy busy but I think that is actually keeping my mind off the steroids.

So tootles for now.

Have a great day everybody ! Maybe I'll review the movie I'm about to watch

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/


Tell a Friend !

No comments: