Monday, February 20, 2012

water leak

Saturday night we discovered a pipe in our basement leaking.

We called the plumbing contractor who had done 2 remodels for us, the bathroom
and the kitchen, and made an appointment for Sunday morning

He came out and of course,the pipe stopped leaking. Sheesh its like taking your car to the mechanic with a noise and then it stops.

Anyway, he checked out the walls, floors for visible signs of something leaking but found nothing.

He leftt having done nothing to solve the problem, which of course now doesnt exist.

Sunday night it started leaking again after we ran the dishwasher but the leak is not below the dishwasher. Hmmm...

Monday Mark asked me to run laundry so we could see if it would start to leak again. No such luck on leaking.

I also took a really long intentional shower and washed my hair.That always takes time but still no leak.

We tried to call the contractor who did the kitchen remodel to see if he had any ideas
on what is going on. He usually calls near the end of the day because he is  usually busy on jobs during the day.

We are hoping it will start leaking tonight when we run the dishwasher. At least we will know where the problem is.

The plumber is talking about making holes in my new mitchen walls and insert a camera.

Yikes ! I dont know if I have the stomach for that.

Will keep you posted.

Have a great day everybody ! My cold is gone..yeah and I am feeling much better.

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/

No comments: