Saturday, September 3, 2011

normal family ?

As many of you know I have been researching my "family tree" for a wile now.

It is a difficult project as my "family" has chosen to walk away from me
and my MS struggles. :-(

Anyway, during this research I have found many cousins and we have been
getting to know each otherthru facebook and email.

We had talked about getting together in Europe over the summer. Mark and I were
considering a trip over the pond but our house remodel took over much of the summer.

Now one of my cousins wants to visit me in Wisconsin. Maybe they are a Packers fan. LOL

I'll keep you posted if we can pull this off. It would be nice to actually have a normal
family member.
One who is not constantly topping me and one who doesn't want me to pay their rent.

Have a great day everybody.

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/

Tell a Friend !

No comments: