Friday, March 11, 2011

goodbye blackberry

Yesterday I traded in my blackberry for a iphone 4G. And although
I have only had it for a few hours. I love it already.

Wow ! what a difference. It is much easier to use. Apple actually has a tutorial for alot
of stuff. Stuff I haven't gotten to yet..
I set up two email accounts, have 2 to go. Set up my voice mail. Transfered my calendar, photos, and contacts from the blackberry and I'll work a little on it every day.

It has a touch screen and I wasn't sure if I could use that but I am really enjoying it.

Goodbye blackberry, FLUSH !! Just kidding. I am going to donate it to the soldiers once I
am sure everything is off of it.

Have a great day everybody !

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/


Tell a Friend ! Help our business grow !

No comments: