Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm baaaack

I feel like I have fallen off the face of the earth lately. Sooooo busy. So much to do.

I think I am finally caught up. Only a few things left on my urgent to do list and then I'll put together a new list. hehe !

Had a big sale going on and everybody was so supportive. We really appreciate your support and business. I can only donate to MSF and NMSS if people order.

We also had a contest for a tshirt of your choice. I emailed the winner of the shirt and then decided I would also give away a MS bear so I emailed her also.

Coming up shortly I will be looking for a few good ideas for a new shirt saying. Everybody put their thinking caps on cause I know you guys are so creative and can come up with the greatest saying to wear plastered across your chest.

We woke up to a fresh blanket of snow today and it has been snowing all day. Up to this point we had grass in the backyard. The dogs were confused. Today they ran around like crazys again. Came in with snow all over their noses.

Have a great day everybody. I promise not to neglect my blog anymore.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a friend !!!

No comments: