Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Recovery mode

Noelle is healing from her surgery Wednesday...

Friday I had a MRI which kind of chewed up my entire day.
Came home not feeling 100% and told  my husband I was suffering
from "stupid syndrom"
My MRI has to done under anesthesia because I am claustrophobeic
and my legs twitch real bad which ruins the MRI.

Friday afternoon one of the vets called to let us know Noelle's test
results, biopsy.
Not good news..It was malignant...My big baby bear has cancer.
We were referred to an oncologist to discuss chemo and alternative
treatments.
Mark & I really wanted to talk with the vet who did the surgery but
she was out of town on business. Her office suggested we email
her. We did and she was unable to view the records remotely.

We are hoping to hear from her today or tomorrow for a prognosis.

It's been dreadfully hot and humid here..I am constantly making both
dogs drink water. They dont even want to go outside in this weather.

My horseback riding lesson has been cancelled for tomorrow.

Will keep you posted on Noelle...Thanks for your emails and prayers.
You know what my fur kids mean to me.

Have a great day everybody !

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/

No comments: