Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Mark & I just got home from a wonderful dinner celebrating our anniversary.

We've been married 23 years. Wow ! He got screwed when he married into
my F'd up family. A mother who lives her life on an imaginary pedastel. Somehow believing the world revolves around her. My brothers are spoiled brats and my sister
and her obese husband who live the life of deadbeats and mooch off everybody.

I on the other hand lucked out. Marks mom is the best. I call her mom because let's face it
she is my mom. She may not have given birth to me but she is my mom in every way.
His dad was the best and fought so hard to beat his cancer until he had nothing left to give.
His brother and family are wonderful.

Mark and I went to a japanese restaurant/sushi bar we have wanted to go to for a long time.

There are no decent restaurants where we live so we got on the highway to enjoy a
good meal. The sushi was incredible. I am so stuffed. I want to go back...

This restuarant is known to have special patrons the night before the game. Yes, the
Packers are known to go there (probably the one in Green Bay) but we had no Packers
sightings.
The place was so busy. We went early thinking we would have a quiet meal but it
was so busy so early and now we can see why.

Can't wait to celebrate our 24th. We have plans to renew our vows for our 25th in
some wonderful destination with family and friends.   Join us...

Have a great day everybody

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/

Tell a Friend !!

1 comment:

Libby said...

happy anniversary, you two!! you're a wonderful exmple of a well wokring marriage, full of love & respect & trust...i'd aspire to that...if i ever wanted to be married again...which i don't!