Monday, June 28, 2010

Post vacation overload

So I spent most of yesterday doing laundry, housework, processing orders and then a quick errand. It is amazing that two people can make so much laundry for a 10 day trip.

I have piles all over the guest room, sorted and ready to go. Slowly but surely it will all get done.

Yesterday afternoon Mark & I needed an escape so we set off to investigate buying me a laptop computer.
The folks at Staples were wonderful and we ended up buying not one but two laptops Mark is frustrated with his work laptop so we decided to just replace his so he can be in 21st century.
He is always on the road and his was way more important than mine but we decided to purchase both.
We both got a Dell (maybe it will help our stock go up). Mine is larger because I needed a larger screen.
Another toy to play with ( after laundry).

The orders all went out this morning. Mark had a large check to deposit for the business and I had to call him and ask him to pick up more laundry detergent. Poor planning on my part.

Hope everybody is having a great day.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a Friend

No comments: