Saturday, January 12, 2013

Prison break LOL

Today I left the house for the first time in 32 days.

Between Mark having surgery and generally not feeling well I was so excited to leave.

We went grocery shopping. Who knew I could be so excited about it.

My scooter battery died, probably from no use, so we opted for the maunal wheelchair.

When we got into the store I let out a sigh..Excitement and potential exhaustion.
There was a young lady giving out samples and she asked if I needed help. She said she could ask her manager and push me in the store if I needed help.
I almost started to cry. Wow ! What a sweetie

I was tired at one point so I parked my chair to wait for Mark. An older lady came up and asked me if I needed help. Could she find an item for me. Double Wow !

I bumped into the manager, who I know well. He said they missed seeing me in the store. Okay now I'm blown away by all this kindness. I mentioned to him about his kind employee. He told me he ws not surprised. She is a wonderful employee.

Said hello to everyone. I had such a great time...

Have a great day everybody !

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com



No comments: