Friday, November 5, 2010

happy days

Been a real couple  of busy weeks. Marks been traveling alot, busy business, and a sick dog.
Things are working themselves out. Dog is feeling better (I think). He's been waking me up in the middle of the night to go outside.
I've made so much ground beef and rice I may never be able to look  at rice again.

Today I got an email and a phone call that made me so happy. It is so
unbelievable to be able to help someone. To have someone appreciate you.

It was an unbelievable feeling honestly made my day.

It's been cold here. Starting to feel alot like winter. Brrr!
Sweatshirts are selling well.

Still haven't heard from my "family" of deadbeats. I actually had a month with
NO collection calls for my brother in law. No I am sure he didn't get a job I think they just finally gave up on me paying their bills. Aint gonna happen.

Been working  on my book. The one I'm reading and the one I'm writing.

Today just got caught up on stuff. Laundry, paperwork. You know stuff.

Have a great day everybody. Help a friend or a stranger and pay it forward. The feeling is incredible

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/

Tell a Friend
 

  

No comments: