Saturday, March 13, 2010

MS Walk

Friday night I decided I was going to register for the MS Walk in my neighborhood.

This was to be my big walk. I was so committed to finally walking 3 miles to raise money for NMSS but as we all know when you have MS things don't always go as planned.

I have had so many medical problems this year and a major relapse ( first one in 2 1/2 years) that I can't possibly attempt it this year. I will however raise as much money as I can.
I'll try to keep you posted without sounding like I am bragging. ( which is not what I wantto do).

I do want people to know how much I appreciate their support because I know many of you read my blog.
As of this date I have raised $350.00. yippee !

Let's find a cure Everybody.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a Friend !!

If you haven't visited the site lately, please check it out. We have added lots of new products and have many more on the horizon. So very exciting to own a business and Thanks to all of you for your support. !!

No comments: