Monday, October 7, 2013

Go Pack Go

Spent Sunday at the Packer game at beautiful Lambeau Field..

Went with a friend from Illinois ( a Bears fan- yikes) and we decided the
weekend in Green Bay.

I hope he enjoyed himself. Lambeau Field is an awesome stadium.

Wisconsin people are the best. It was raining and getting in  his vehicle was a problem (SUV with no running boards) and although Im almost 6 ft we both knew my MS was going to be a problem.

Thanks Kat ( also for taking care of my kiddos), to the 2 ladies at the hotel ( who were obviously in the healthcare profess ion ) and to the army soldier and his wife who lifted me into the truck

This is  why I chose to stay in Wisconsin

Since I have season tickets  to the Packers this scenario will happen again.

I gave some tickets away and donated some..

Have a great day everybody !

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

2 comments:

Jen said...

:)

Unknown said...

Jen amazing blog! My name is Sergio Rodriguez and I also have MS.

I appreciate you putting it out there the way you have. I have been struggling with finding a way of putting my story "out there” too, in the hopes of connecting with others in similar situations, and also, because I want to help those who are still learning about life post diagnosis. I’ve started using my counterpane.com; it's a modern-day journaling tool that allows individuals to blog using video, text, and pictures in a way where others can easily find your story. Because you’re doing video, you know that video posts have the ability to change the course of one's individual journey and can also inspire others. I’ve found that counterpane.com allows you to blog in a new way that's more user-friendly and emotionally compelling than YouTube or a traditional blog. You can also organize your old posts in a visual way to see how far you’ve come. I’m curious what you think. Let me know if you have a second to check it out.