Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hmmm new years resolutions ?

I'm not much on the New Year's Resolutions..

I, like most people, could probably eat better, exercise more and get more sleep.

However, there are a few things I'd like to see come back to society. KINDNESS..

I know in a recent post I felt used giving someone money. I know I was used and I dont expect to ever
see the money again but I really have to figure out who my friends are and my "friends" when they need something. With that said, I am still glad I did it because it was the right thing to do.
What happened to a random act of kindness...I would have felt better giving that to a total stranger who forgot her wallet in the store.

The second thing is customer service. As a business owner I cant tell you how many times I get thank yous from my customers for our service and the things we do for people with MS, including all of our donations.

Thirdly, and this is my pet peeve. But why cant people address others by their names. Thanks Tammy, Have a great day Tammy. This is my personal goal. On facebook, in person and everywhere. I have a name please use it. If you dont remember it, just tell me.
I have MS and I forget alot. We'll both have a good laugh and it'll be done with but we will both feel better having addressed each other properly,,by our first names.

Have a great everybody ! Especially Tammy LOL


Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/

No comments: